Helping make your special day unique
Advice about your wedding photographers
Your wedding photography will provide a long-lasting remembrance of one of the happiest days of your life. The right professional photographer should deliver a complete selection of photographs that tell the full story of your day. To help select your professional photographer, keep these thoughts in mind: Hire a professional, don’t trust your wedding memories to a friend with a camera. Interview as many photographers and review as many wedding albums as you can to find the style you like. Reserve your photographer as early as possible. The best photographers tend to be booked months in advance.
Ask the following questions:
- What packages are offered?
- How many photos are included in each package?
- Are the “proofs” yours to keep?
- Is there a set number of reprints you must order?
- What is the cost for additional time or photos?
- How much is the deposit and when is it due?
- Is there a travel charge?
- Are the negatives available to purchase?
- If so, do you have to wait a specified time before you can purchase them?
Most importantly, view his or her photographs. See if you like the style of photography and you seem to interact well with the possible photographer. Book as early as possible, some popular dates go quickly.
More advice to come......
If you have advice to share then please email email@example.com . If you are a bride to be, just got married or even a photographer then your comments are more than welcome and the author of advice that gets posted will be entered into our Quartely draw